Bloggers always look for different ways to make money online. Private advertising is one of the most sought after way of making money with a blog.
Most of the times they go with Google Adsense and BuySellAds as these two are the best ones with large number of advertisers looking for blogs and sites to advertise on. Both the networks are best so getting in is not as easy. I had posted about the best Google Adsense alternatives some time back and so here are the best BuySellAds alternatives.
BuySellAds is the best, I mean the best network for selling ad spaces but it is tough to get in. So here are 5 best alternatives of BuySellAds that you can go with to make more money by displaying ads on your blog.
5 Best BuySellAds Alternatives Worth Trying
DayBeam.com is a new service started to help out bloggers and webmasters sell ad space on their blogs and for the advertisers to find new blogs to place their advertisements on. DayBeam works almost like BuySellAds and serves as a middle man between you and the advertisers. Join the program now and find out how good it is. It surely is worthy of becoming one of the best BuySellAds alternatives and will stand out in the crowd.
One of the best alternatives of BuySellAds would be surely OIO Publisher. Its not a complete marketplace but a plugin and yet it is a superb alternative. Advertisers can directly buy ads on your blog via this plugin and the best part is that all the money, complete 100% goes to you and no fee deduction as in other networks like BuySellAds. You just have to buy the plugin by paying a one-time fee of $47 and you can control everything yourself. There is a marketplace too where you can submit your blog and thus can attract more and more advertisers.
BlogAds is considered as one of the biggest ad networks and is a very close competitor to BuySellAds. When your application is rejected by BuySellAds, the next best bet would be trying for BlogAds.
They are in the advertising game from a very long time and has been serving ads to some of the most popular blogs in the blogosphere. They take away 30% of whatever you earn and you get the remaining 70%, its better than making nothing. As I said, it will be the next best option to go with if you are not approved by BuySellAds. Clearly one of the best alternatives of BuySellAds.
#4. Cranky Ads
CrankyAds is a WordPress plugin developed by Yaro Starak. The plugin is completely free to download and use. Just like OIO Publisher, you can use CrankyAds plugin to manage ads on your site and earn 100% of the advertising revenue. They even have a marketplace, CrankyMart, where you can submit your blog and attract more advertisers.
If an advertiser buys an ad directly from your blog, you will get 100% money deposited directly to your PayPal account, but if an ad space is sold from CrankyMart marketplace, then 25% of the fees will be deducted and you will get 75%. This is a good thing as you can sell a lot of ad spaces from the marketplace compared to selling directly from the blog.
AdvertiseSpace can also be considered as one of the BuySellAds alternatives that help you in selling ads on your website. However comparatively it is not as good as any other in this list but for a low-traffic blog, AdvertiseSpace can be one of the best options to try out.
Special Mention: PublicityClerks
This is a new network from the Clerks community. PublicityClerks was launched just last year and has become a destination for blog’s with a low-traffic level to apply and earn money.
If your blog has even 3000 visitors a month, then too your can get accepted in their network and there are publishers who are looking to advertise on blog at PublicityClerks. So go there and try it out and see for yourself if it can be counted as an alternative to BuySellAds or not.
Your Views on Alternatives to BuySellAds:
Here are the best BuySellAds alternatives that are not that tough to get approved and some are just plugins that you have to install in your WordPress blog so that advertisers start buying advertising space on your blog.
If you are rejected by BuySellAds, go try the above alternatives because it’s better to try than leave it completely. Who knows there might be something better for you when you get into multiple networks. It will only increase your revenue.
So those were the best BuySellAds alternatives as per my views where you can sell ads. If you consider any other network that is worth a try than I would love to hear from you. Do share them via the comments below.
— Arbaz Khan (@TheArbazKhan) June 11, 2013